Tuesday 16 February 2010

Social Faceoff: Google Buzz vs. Facebook vs. Twitter

Social Faceoff: Google Buzz vs. Facebook vs. Twitter

An interesting thought what would you use - me l use twitter for my tweeting and articles/comments with Facebook for sending news clips and interesting articles that may help people reading my Facebook page. Only tried GoogleBuzz once and still in early stages but would use more as a one to one whereby l follow they follow and just chat.

Check out Mashable and start buzzing yourself l have and will provide my feedback in due course. I am now GBuzz or GB what about you?

" The Roving Giraffe News Report " provided through Ace News Service

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use our Disqus Box and share your comment of your favourite social media site! You can also add #AceSocialNews to your tweet or email us at News and Views with your opinions?

Thank you, Ian {Editor}