#AceSocialNews says when the Smartphone one day becomes as smart as us, and we are no longer able to tell it what to do! Instead it will tell us how to do it!
| Ace News Group posted: "Smartphones--Powerful Business and Consumer Tools "We were attracted to each other at the party, that was obvious! You're on your own for the night, that's also obvious... we're two adults." Alex Forrest, "Fatal Attraction," Paramount, 1987 The other ev" |
- Smart phone showdown: AT&T offers $450 to switch from T-Mobile(csmonitor.com)
- Now park your car via smart phone automatically(thenewstribe.com)
- Introducing modular Smart Phones : No more upgrades needed(techgarage.my)
- YotaPhone - Russian two-sided smart phone(forums.digitalpoint.com)
- Monitoring teen's app downloads for best smart phone use(wtvr.com)