“I hope you're not busy for about […]
Sunday, 26 April 2015
#AceNewsDesk - Featured Post:April.26: There was a time when a couple of late teen/early millenniums would get together, max out their credit cards, borrow from their parents and anyone who would listen to them, work (and sometimes sleep) in a garage and emerge with the next great idea.
Monday, 13 January 2014
#AceSocialNews says when the Smartphone one day becomes as smart as us, and we are no longer able to tell it what to do! Instead it will tell us how to do it!
| Ace News Group posted: "Smartphones--Powerful Business and Consumer Tools "We were attracted to each other at the party, that was obvious! You're on your own for the night, that's also obvious... we're two adults." Alex Forrest, "Fatal Attraction," Paramount, 1987 The other ev" |
- Smart phone showdown: AT&T offers $450 to switch from T-Mobile(csmonitor.com)
- Now park your car via smart phone automatically(thenewstribe.com)
- Introducing modular Smart Phones : No more upgrades needed(techgarage.my)
- YotaPhone - Russian two-sided smart phone(forums.digitalpoint.com)
- Monitoring teen's app downloads for best smart phone use(wtvr.com)
#AceSocialNews says imagination can sometimes run riot and provide some really interesting theories related to the future of our world.
| Ace News Group posted: "According to my latest Guest Post Provider he says: Your Next Car Will Be All About Information, Entertainment! Read, Enjoy, Tweet and Comment, Thanks ED "I am Knight Industries 2000 with 1000 megabits of memory and a one nanosecond access " |
- Carmakrs: Driverless cars need legal framework(news.yahoo.com)
- Carmakers and technology companies urge lawmakers to catch up to driverless tech(canadianbusiness.com)
- Google Is Taking Android to the Car With Audi, GM, Honda and Hyundai(gizmodo.com)
- Asleep at the wheel: Searching for super-smart cars at CES(techhive.com)
- Google Is Reportedly Planning An In-Car Android System - The Next Web(newestgadgetsinfo.com)
- Google and Apple tug of war to extend to cars(androidcommunity.com)
- Google and Audi plan in-car entertainment and info system based on Android, report says(venturebeat.com)
#AceSocialNews says this was a post by someone that sends us some great articles and posts to #AceNewsDesk and just says, if you like post, if not don't.
| Ace News Group posted: "The Best Cloud is a Personal Private Cloud "The other five hundred and eighty-eight million turned into your dark seekers, and then they got hungry and fed on everybody. Everybody! – Neville, "I Am Legend," Warner Bros., 2007 On a recent trip " |
- 2014 Cloud Services Trends(sys-con.com)
- Shrewdly, Dell is Betting on Multiple Winners in the Open Cloud(ostatic.com)
- Roundup Of Cloud Computing And Enterprise Software Predictions For 2014(shirazdatta.com)
- Beware of vendors pitching private cloud(gigaom.com)
- Business Implications for Cloud Information Protection(java.sys-con.com)
- WD My Cloud Personal Cloud Server(madshrimps.be)